CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Limassol CY 3032
GRS are working in partnership with an established online brand with connections to the online gaming sector. Our client offers a fun and friendly place to work with ongoing and development opportunities. The successful candidate for this role will have previous experience in sales and a passion for providing top level customer service.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take care of VIP Customers queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor the performance of clients and proactively target clients to increase performance.
- Perform outbound sales calling to targeted groups of clients within their portfolio.
- Monitor day-to-day activity of clients and contact them when needed to ensure they have a positive customer experience.
- Experience in sales while providing a top-quality customer service to clients.
- Experience within the online gaming industry will be considered an advantage.
- Native in English (OR) German (OR) Swedish (OR)Finnish, (OR) Portuguese (OR) Spanish.
- Availability to work evening shifts as well as Public Holidays.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage their workload and work under pressure.
- Proven telemarketing experience.
- Service and Marketing minded.
- Strives to meet targets and deadlines.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.