CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
- Prepare and post accounting entries in the accounting system
- Document and file accounting transactions in an organized manner
- Monthly reconciliations of bank accounts, debtors, creditors
- Petty cash management
- Client communication and general correspondence
- Stock count on a quarterly basis
- Assist the accounting team in other tasks that are required for the execution of finance team’s goals
- University degree in Accounting or Business Administration or Economics or other relevant field
- LCCI Intermediate or Higher would be considered an advantage
- Excellent use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel , Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication, numeric and organizational skills
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Professionalism, integrity, and trustworthiness
Please send your CV by e-mail with subject CV Junior Accountant to address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV's received only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please be informed that in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, adopted by the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission, which came enter into force on 25 May 2018, the Company needs your consent for the processing of your personal data for further cooperation.
By responding to the vacancy and sending your CV to the Company (ASBISC Enterprises PLC), registered and operating under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, registration number HE 75069, registration address: Diamond Court, 43 Kolonakiou street, Agios Athanasios, 4103 Limassol, Cyprus (the "Company"), you agree and consent for the Company to process your personal data provided in your CV according to the GDPR rules.