CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a leading and very well-established International Shipmanagement company with offices in the heart of Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a highly creative, experienced and capable Content Specialist to join their expanding team of professionals.
The successful candidate will contribute to the corporate marketing and communications activities to promote our clients’ brand. The successful candidate will support and execute integrated strategies and campaigns that increase the external profile and reputation of the company through a range of initiatives. Supporting the Corporate Marketing Team of our client, the candidate will be required to develop new content and repurpose existing one to enrich our online/media presence and printed material. Key responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and producing content for all channels. If you’re familiar with writing and managing quality content (text, pictures and videos) that appeals to the right audiences and boosts brand awareness, our client would like to meet you.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and opinion pieces) and stay current with emerging maritime news.
- Conduct interviews with key stakeholders of the company.
- Create attractive content for online, printed brochures, our in-house publication and other marketing material with the required tone.
- Collect, prepare and maintain content for interviews, press releases, articles, social media, websites and presentations.
- Implement and deliver various integrated marketing campaigns promoting specific company services/initiatives.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of key messages and facts on external material.
- Conduct simple keyword research and ensure content is SEO-optimised, to increase web traffic.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency in produced content (style, fonts and tone).
- Maintain a strong image and video library for using along with the content.
- Maintain strong and influential working relationships with relevant personnel across various departments and locations globally.
- Close interaction and oversight of freelance writers, agencies and media representatives.
- Proven work experience as a Content Manager/Writer or Journalist.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Knowledge of the shipping industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- An ability to proofread with a keen eye for detail.
- Highly creative and self-directive.
- Strong organisational skills with experience of delivering projects to deadlines and prioritising workload.