CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established Accountancy Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking an experienced Audit Supervisor to join their growing team. Our clients’ offices are located on the outskirts of Nicosia and would therefore suit applicants from both Larnaca and Nicosia. If you are an experienced Audit Supervisor with at least five years’ relevant experience, please apply today!
- Perform audit work for large size international and local clients.
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs.
- Report to Audit Partner regarding status, progress and completion of audits.
- Communication with clients.
- Manage multiple assignments.
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements.
- Preparation of Tax Returns.
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with the Firm’s methodology and standards.
- Supervising junior employees.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance Management, Business Administration or similar.
- Holder of or be in the process of pursuing a Professional Accounting Qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA).
- 5+ years of working experience in an Audit firm.
- Audit experience of international clients is a must.
- Knowledge of the ISA and IFRS.
- Excellent knowledge of English as well as Greek language (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of Caseware.
- Experience on Caseware International will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent team player .