CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well-known and established companies operating in the Online Gaming sector, we are seeking to recruit a highly capable and experienced Social Media Advisor to join their expanding team of professionals based in Limassol. Reporting to the Social Media Manager the successful applicant will be working alongside the customer support team, representing the brand, showcasing our clients core values of honesty and transparency.
- Providing real time customer service across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and any other social media streams.
- Responding to comments posted on our Facebook page.
- Engaging with the social community on our Twitter page.
- Monitoring, listening and responding to users in a 'social' way, whilst being consistent with and maintaining the brand values whilst acting with integrity at all times.
- Ensuring negative posts are handled in line with departmental processes. Capturing customer information and escalating to the relevant complaints team to enable resolution.
- Supporting Marketing by uploading content across Social Media platforms.
- Proactively engaging in conversations.
- Liaising with marketing teams regarding customer communications.
- Working alongside and regularly communicating with our in-house Social Media Team in the UK.
- Help and support with Administration with marketing team in the UK, including CRM.
- Computer literate (MS Office, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Experience of Social Media Customer Care/Community Management.
- Familiar with a variety of social media platforms, with an understanding of best practice and usage.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills in English are a must.
- Customer service background essential.
- Understands how to convey tone of voice and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Good sense of humour is essential.