CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
Nicosia CY 1060
On behalf of our client, an IT Networks company in Nicosia, GRS are looking for a Junior Network Engineer. The company has recently been established, specialising in networks as well as have its own marketing platform which provides analytics and other information to users. If you are a recent graduate and hold a Cisco networks qualification, this is the perfect role to kick start your career.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide timely technical support for users and work with them to solve existing problems
- Administer and maintain wireless network support
- Test, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve all problems
- Keeping up to date with any new wireless technologies
- CISCO CCNA level “Routing and Switching” certification REQUIRED
- College/university degree REQUIRED
- Good understanding of routing and switching technologies, OSI model and IP protocols
- Good understanding of wireless technologies
- IT/Network engineering background
- Good understanding of computer software and hardware
- Other CISCO or network related certifications will be considered as plus
- MCTS or MCSA Windows Server and MCSA SQL certifications will be considered as plus
- Web site design (HTML/CSS/JS) will be considered as plus
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.