CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a well-established Law firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit an experienced candidate for the position of Assistant Accountant.
- Ensure that all financial information is recorded in a complete accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain proper accounting records for a number of Companies with a strong sense of review.
- Preparing daily reconciliations (such as Banks, Client Funds).
- Handling the Employee Payroll.
- Preparation of Management Accounts in accordance with IFRS.
- Preparation and Submission of VAT, VIES, Annual Tax Returns.
- Ensuring compliance with VAT legislation, Inland Revenue Department and Social Insurance Services of the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance.
- 3 years’ Book Keeping Experience in the Financial/Legal Services Industry.
- Holder of LCCI Higher.
- Knowledge of the Quickbooks accounting software will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Preparation and Submission of VAT, VIES, Annual Tax Returns.
- Knowledge of the Preparation of Payroll and Submission to the relevant Authorities.
- Computer Literate.
- Excellent organizational and communicational skills.
- Have a very strong team value work ethic.
- Self-motivated with an ability to take initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in both English and Greek (Verbal and Written).