CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
GRS are working in partnership with an established and well known organisation based in Limassol who are currently searching for a Russian speaking Accountant to join the team. This company offered exceptional products to its client and has been in operation for many years. For this role we are looking for a candidate who can converse fluent in Russian and English with knowledge of intellisoft.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formation of financial model of the Company for the short, medium and long term;
- Formation of budgets and expenses of financial operations
- Monthly management report;
- Analysis of the economic factors influencing the financial result;
- Development, implementation, maintenance of budgeting process
- Full bookkeeping, preparation of Statements of Accounts payable & receivable; Statements of Cash Flow; Statements of Financial Position & Comprehensive Income, Trial Balance, calculation of economic indicators, VAT, tax calculation
- Preparation of detailed financial reports (quarterly, annually & other according to the tax legislation of Cyprus) for the audit purposes;
- Comparison of actual results with the planned and regulatory measures (forming and maintaining a calendar of payments);
- Control and management of payables and receivables
- Internal audit and control (audit);
- Tax planning optimization
- Interaction with the auditors
- E-banking transactions
- Experience as an accountant
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Experience and accounting of a UK company is advantageous
- Knowledge of accounting software Intellisoft would be highly advantageous
- Higher economic / financial education
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel); experience with Cyprus local accounting programs; knowledge of the basics and principles of financial risks minimizing; knowledge of standard reporting forms
- Experience in the formation of business contacts, cooperation with banks, external consultants, auditors, tax authorities
- Eligible to work in Cyprus without any restrictions
To apply for this position, please email your CV to George Kimonos, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.