CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
25 Aphrodite Street
GRS is working closely with a very well-established company which is dealing with paints and building material and is currently seeking to recruit a Sales Engineer in Nicosia. The successful candidate must have a degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering, with a minimum of 8-10 years' previous experience in related Business Development roles and speak fluent Greek and English. This is a great opportunity to join an established and forward-thinking company. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct meetings with Architects, Civil Engineer and active Construction companies to promote and sale the company’s products
- Develop, coordinate and implement a sales plan and strategy to achieve the company’s sales targets and operations development
- Conduct presentations and seminars to inform and educate potential clients regarding the company’s products
- Conduct competitors benchmarking and be continually informed about market trends and needs to develop new initiatives and business opportunities
- Prepare and monitor tenders
- Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in a related Business Development role
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
- Computer Literate
- 13th Salary
- Company Car
- Yearly Bonus upon performance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, Elysseos@grsrecruitment.com, quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 769 369 for further information.