CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
An international Company offering innovative, efficient and functional solutions in the fields of digitalisation, automation and navigation systems, is currently looking to expand their team in Limassol. The ideal candidate will be providing technical and network problem resolutions to the customers by performing a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. If you are a Computer Science graduates with a passion for technology, looking to enhance your skills and advance your career in such a flourishing sector, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research and identify solutions when software and hardware issued occur
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration relating to Company’s products
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Guide the end-user through a series of actions, either via phone or email, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate team
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to the customer
- Follow up with clients to ensure proper functionality of services and solutions provided
- Maintain and develop a strong professional relationship with existing and new clients
- University graduate in Computer Science or in a related field
- Fluency in English at a professional level
- Networking & Knowledge of services and protocols such as DNS, HTTP, SMTP, STP, SNMP, DHCP
- Experience with monitoring solutions and procedures
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Able to work on shift patterns (24/7/365 shift work to provide technical support to customers)
- The Company offers a 13th salary plus medical insurance
- Role is on a shifts basis (24/7/365 shift patterns between colleagues will take place)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.