CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is an award winning CySEC regulated investment firm providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients and they are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team. An Ideal candidate would have experience in Sales and/or Business Development in the FX industry and experience in managing people and teams.
- Calls new leads, introduces the company and ascertains the needs of the clients.
- Manages the retention of clients to ensure maximum capacity.
- Follows up on leads for prospective clients.
- Conducts an induction to new clients and how to utilise the systems available to them.
- Negotiates and informs affiliates of the commission structure they will work with.
- Communicates the various promotions, products and marketing campaigns currently active.
- Approves application forms along with documents using KYC procedure of potential clients.
- Updates the CRM to document progress with clients.
- Arranges meetings, directly or remotely, with clients to drive business development.
- Travels to various locations and attends seminars and educational meetings.
- Carries out any further duties assigned by their line manager.
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- To generate new business for the company.
- University/College Diploma
- Fluency in English plus an additional language
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Sales and/or Business Development in the FX industry
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and target orientated individual
BENEFITS A very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.