CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is located in Zebbug in Malta an is looking for an HR Officer. The successful candidate will be part of the dynamic internal HR team and support the Firm and its people strategy by ensuring that the administrative aspects are streamlined and up-to-date. The new team member will be involved in all aspects of the employment lifecycle and utilize the Firm’s digital HR tool for efficient administrative practices.
- Keeping up-to-date online records for all employees.
- Preparing the necessary data inputs and outputs for various HR administrative processes, using established templates and methodologies, but also recommending improvements.
- Nurturing excellent relationships with several stakeholders, internal or external (such as recruitment agencies, educational institutions, and other local employment and related agencies).
- Co-ordinating the recruiting activities with the stakeholders involved across the full recruitment process.
- Co-ordinating with Partners and staff members across all the HR services.
- Supporting staff members with queries on all HR practices and policies.
- Exemplify the RSM Malta values and champion the corporate culture
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use the Office productivity suite.
- Planning of multiple activities and tasks.
- Independent level of reasoning and solution-generation.
- Fast adoption of new practices and a learning mindset.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- MQF Level 4 or better in a relevant field.
- Fluent both in Maltese and English.
- Prior professional experience in HR will be considered an asset.