CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
An established firm in Limassol which takes advantage of opportunities in the European real estate markets by offering investors the ability to co-invest on a transaction-by-transaction basis, are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Analyst. The successful candidate will be hence given the opportunity to work within a team of experienced investment professionals assisting with due diligence, forecasting and benchmarking of new and existing development projects.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research, analyse, underwrite and evaluate a variety of real estate investment opportunities
- Responsible for the preparation of cash flows of an investment opportunity to determine returns and quantify effects of potential risks
- Understand complex capital structures and develop customised models
- Assist in all aspects of financial, operational and physical due diligence including working with third party consultants to understand all the potential risks related to the operation and physical structure of the property
- Actively monitor and compile industry, market and asset level data and financial information
- Actively monitor the assets’ financial performance and participate in the asset management process
- Involvement in the preparation of annual business plans and investor presentations
- Respond to investor queries and prepare investor reporting
- University graduate in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or an equivalent from a top tier undergraduate or graduate institution
- A minimum of 1-year relevant experience in financial advisory services department of big four firms is mandatory
- Fluent in English, at a professional level
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Able to manage several parallel projects
- Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and medical insurance
- Working Hours are Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou at the following email address email@example.com or contact me by phone +357 25 342 720 quoting the above reference number.