CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
P.O. Box 51409, Limassol 3505
Medochemie Ltd is an International Pharmaceutical Company headquartered in Cyprus. Medochemie manufactures a wide range of products divided into more than 10 therapeutic categories, owns 4355 marketing authorizations and operates in more than 107 countries around the world. Our thirteen separate manufacturing sites are designed to fully comply with European and WHO current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Medochemie Ltd invites applications from career oriented professionals for the position of Quality Assurance Associate in our offices in Limassol, CYPRUS.
· Prepare and review Standard Operating Procedures and other documents.
· Prepare and review Change Proposals and deviations.
· Review Batch records.
· Review and provide initial criticality assessment for deviations.
· Review and perform deviation investigations and corrective action plans.
· Review the effectiveness of corrective actions
· Assist in self inspections and perform the follow up.
· Assist in external inspections.
· Ensure that:
o The monitoring and control of the manufacturing environment is carried out.
o The hygiene rules are followed by the personnel.
o Training programs are carried out.
o Gowning procedures are followed.
o All validations are carried out.
· Oversee and review change control processes and procedures, making recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
· University degree in Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering. A post graduate degree will be considered an asset.
· Multi project handling at once under time pressure.
· Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral.
· Advanced project management and technical writing skills is preferred.
· Experience in the field of pharmaceutical industry will be considered as an asset.
· Ability to work in a team environment and prioritize work in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
Job Location: Limassol, Cyprus
We are offering an attractive remuneration package and challenging opportunity for professional development.
If you wish to work in a pleasant, modern, professional environment with excellent career opportunities, please apply online through our web site:
Applicants should note that based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all applications/CV’s kept in our database have been deleted. In case you have forwarded us your CV in the past and you are interested in this position, please apply again.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.