CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client a luxury building, in an outstanding location, servicing corporate and private users, GRS are recruiting for a Receptionist to join their team in Limassol. This is a flexible role for an energetic administrator who will also provide the telephone answering service, a person who is efficient and able to take initiative to provide solid support to the building and property management. The candidate will interact with an international admin team. This position will suit a professional, focused and positive personality. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience we look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operating a Cisco Systems telephone.
- Support to Office Manager.
- Arrange as required travel and accommodation for management, staff and visitors, and help prepare for office visits.
- Taking detailed messages and passing them on to the team members.
- Setting up conference calls and managing conference facilities and conference room management.
- Welcoming guests and facilitating the visitors to the building, maintaining the visitor record.
- Helping report and resolve any property problems.
- Being aware of building facilities, location, and parking arrangements.
- Assisting in HR Administration (for holidays, calendar entries for meetings, conference call set up)
- A minimum of 2 years’ office administration experience.
- Excellent telephone manner; able to transfer calls quickly and efficiently
- Driving Licence and own car to run errands such as post office / shopping for supplies, etc.
- Time Zone awareness
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Packages
- Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet individual, who is willing to work in a challenging work environment
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, multi-tasking and organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional outlook and appearance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
o apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.