CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a large, international Group of Companies with diverse business interests including Information Technology and more recently Commercial Real Estate, we are seeking to recruit a highly experienced and capable Global Real Estate Leader to join their expanding team of professionals. This is a truly global role that will require extensive international travel and will suit an individual with extensive experience as a Civil Engineer and/or Architect.
- Ability to manage several big projects in parallel from initiation phase to completion and hand over.
- Committing to high quality, delivering in budget and agreed time line.
- Experience with some or all of the following:, architectural building products, MeP, mechanical engineering.
- Developing initial project specific cost estimates and taking lead responsibility with the budgetary management of the various cost components of the project.
- Monitoring and ensuring schedule performance and quality workmanship of contractors.
- Working closely with the contractor, architect, civil engineer, and associated consultants in developing site specific value engineering options for the work.
- Reviewing change proposals, proposal requests, requests for information, supplemental instructions, and other contract documentation as required on behalf of the carrier's interests.
- Reviewing and approving contractor payment requests.
- Attending local meetings, approval meetings, and conferences on behalf of the carrier documenting and taking action on items in the carrier's interests.
- Maintaining relationships and acting as the carrier's liaison in matters associated with Federal, State, and Municipal matters, including the City's permitting and inspection requirements through local providers.
- Reviewing tenant leases and requirements as it pertains to the carrier's obligations, ensuring the carrier meets the requirements while controlling project cost.
- Coordinating with tenant's design and construction personnel to ensure accuracy in the owner's development of tenant's documents.
- Serving as an information resource by coordinating tenant's work, participating in meetings, resolving disputes, providing ongoing feedback, and coordinating project punch list and close-out.
- Educated to degree level in Civil Engineer, Architecture or related field.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience acting as a Project Leader for large-scale, commercial construction projects.
- Ability to establish and cultivate excellent working relationships with engineering, sales and operations.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Passion and integrity with the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results.
- Ability to travel internationally – estimated 50% of the time.
- Conflict resolution and conflict management experience.
- Excellent time management ability.