CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ largest and most highly respected Banking Institutions, we are seeking to recruit a highly competent and talented Business Analytics and Reporting Analyst to join their expanding team of professionals based in Nicosia. The successful applicant should have extensive and demonstrable Data Analytics experience in the key areas listed below.
- Participate in all aspects of the business analytics and reporting day to day activities to meet business requirements.
- Analyse requirements and utilize (i) the reporting and analytics platform(s) and (ii) the approved data dictionary and related policies and standards, to design, develop, generate and publish required data views.
- Identify and promote opportunities for data utilization efficiency.
- Work with database administrators and data warehouse engineers to ensure that databases feeding the reporting platforms are tuned for optimal performance.
- Evaluate and test the new end user analytics and reporting tools and makes the approved tools available to the end users.
- Participate in the design and/or delivery of training on end user analytics and reporting tools, enabling end users to use these tools efficiently and effectively.
- Provide support to power users on the analytics and reporting tools and ensure best practices are applied.
- Design analytics usage patterns and communicate best practices to analytics business users.
- Execute any other activities assigned to him/her, that falls within and are relevant to his/her area of responsibility.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Data Science or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL.
- Use of ETL tools like SAP Data Services or SSIS.
- Excellent Knowledge of analytics techniques related to data mining, machine learning and predictive modelling.
- Use of analytics tools like SAS, R, Python.
- Use of reporting tools like Business Objects, PowerBI, SSRS or SAS Visual Analytics.
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies like Hadoop, MongoDB, Splunk or Elastic Search.
- Developed negotiation and communication skills.
- Developed management and leadership skills.
- Exceptional service and results orientation.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities. Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language. Successfully presents technical information. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations to senior management.
- Ability to achieve results through others.
- Excellent self-organization and self-direction in performance of tasks, including time management skills.
- Swift decision making, with innovation, integrity and positive attitude.
- Customer and partner management experience – internal and external.