CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
A direct market access brokerage firm working with both retail and institutional clients, are working in partnership with GRS to recruit a HR Officer to join their Limassol operation. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role preferably with a financial services company. This is a standalone role based in their Limassol office. Reporting directly to the CEO this is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who is seeking a step up and looking to grow with the company. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then we look forward to receiving your CV for the HR Officer role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the recruitment processes locally and across the group
- Preparation of letters of offer and employment contracts
- Develop an onboarding programme for new starters
- Monitor and administrate probation and review periods
- Monitor and administrate the recording of leave on the HR system
- Maintain employee records in compliance with applicable legal requirements, will include an audit and update of existing manual and computerised personnel filing systems
- Develop, implement and enforce group and company policies and procedures
- Provide, support and guidance on a range of HR issues
- Automation of HR processes using the Cloud HR system Design
- Develop the HR system to maintain records for performance management and learning and development
- Assist with employee KPI and reviews, salary benchmark
- Organise team building and social events and activities
- Provide details to payroll of new starters, leavers, bonuses leave etc.
- Draft reports relating to employee activities, i.e recruitment trends, absenteeism, leave etc.
- University Degree in Human Resources, Business or another related field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience preferably with a financial services company
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
- You will be discreet and show tact
- A confident self-starter with strong influencing skills and be have the ability to work un-supervised
- Knowledge of local employment law, with global HR experience an advantage
- Familiar with HR systems and be proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Experience integrating a HR system would be a distinct advantage
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.