CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
An international brand with offices around the globe is looking to hire staff for its Limassol-based office. We are looking for a Product Manager (SCRUM) who is ready to become a part of our highly professional team based in Limassol, Cyprus.
• Own product backlog, collect and creating product requirements
• Manage product line life cycle
• Develop and communicate schedules and project plans based on the goals, resources, potential risks, time to market and budge
• Analyzing the progress, reporting and optimizing development performance
• Establish and ensure necessary practices from Agile (Scrum)
• Provide regular progress updates, reports and feedbacks to line managers and stakeholders
• Ensure effective cross teams alignment and communication
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Friendly working environment
• 22 days annual leave
• Medical scheme
• 1-2 years of software development Product Manager
• Strong Agile practitioner
• Deep understanding and hands-on of traditional of SCRUM project management methodology
• Forex experience (would be an advantage)
• Fluent English.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org