CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
GRS recruitment are working with a UK engineering and services provider with operations in Limassol and looking to hire 2 site supervisors on a temporary basis. The successful candidates will earn a competitive rate and work with professionals within the industry. If you are based in Cyprus, have experience in this field and are available to commence a temporary employment assignment immediately please contact us today or apply with your CV!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General Labour work
- Working with a professional team
- Raise and follow up on HSE/technical cases
- Guide and instruct new/external personnel on site
- Support day-to-day people management of the team
- Assist in the implementation of new procedures/processes on site
- Fluency in English
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience in Construction sites
- Holder of a Cyprus / British passport
- Team – player
- Understanding and appreciation of health and safety regulations in the work environment
- Competitive monthly salary
- Paid overtime
- Working for a market leader
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Miranda Nikodimou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.