CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
An International Asset Management company with investment expertise in the areas of private equity, financial markets and real estate is currently recruiting a Russian Speaking Compliance Officer. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Board of Directors and must have a strong understanding of the relevant regulations and experience within a CIF, AIFM or AIF. If you are ready for the next step in your career, looking to work within a dynamic and highly professional environment, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communication with CYSEC to dissolve compliance related issues
- AML Manual Drafting, Internal and external Reporting Procedures, Guidelines on implementation
- On-boarding of clients – KYC, AML screening, Agreements
- Assessment and ongoing Monitoring of Delegated functions
- Risk & Compliance Committees
- Capital Adequacy control
- Review & Control of Marketing materials and publications
- Assess and monitor the adequacy and effectiveness of policies and procedures, constant updating & address any deficiencies
- Remain updated and implement Watch lists, Restriction lists, regulatory updates & legal developments
- Regulatory Guidance, constant updating & Training of Personnel
- Control of the Portfolio Function and the Risk Management function
- Ensure compliance with the conditions of the license, obtain extensions if needed
- University graduate in Law, Finance, Economics or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position within a CIF, AIFM or AIF
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and Russian at a professional level
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and report on strict deadlines
- Our client offers 12 salaries plus a discretionary bonus, medical fund and parking
- Working Hours are Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00 with 1-hour lunch break
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.