CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
A fascinating job in an excellent learning environment with great potential
Come work as a Head of Marketing & Sales at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learning alongside accomplished business leaders.
iSPIRAL is a leading Regulatory Technology company for 11 years that provides a one-stop software to comprehensively address the compliance objectives and obligations set by regulators worldwide. iSPIRAL delivers innovative solutions, which focus on resolving your Fraud, KYC, AML, Governance-Risk & Compliance challenges.
A team of enthusiastic professionals & ambitious people, coming from different backgrounds
- We offer great mentoring programs for our Managers with top executives
- We are on the cutting edge of technology working with the most recent software
We are looking for a full time Head of Marketing & Sales to:
- Seeking and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer wants, identifying trends, and suggesting improvements towards company's goals
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Responsible to find new leads and establishing new client and business relationships
- Promote firm’s existing solutions
- Staying up to date via trainings, reading, and maintaining professional networks.
- Arrange for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences
- Manage company’s website, social media, print and online communication & ads
- Preparing annual budget plans, scheduling costs, and ensuring meeting of goals
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry related sales or marketing experience
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
- Strong computer skills; awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Full time role with excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Attractive salary and Bonus Scheme
- Share option scheme upon number of years in the company
- Flexible job schedule
Please send your CV to email@example.com. More details about firm on http://www.i-spiral.com