CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our Customer is a Leading Insurance Company with offices all over Cyprus. They are looking for an Operations / Contact Center Assistant. The role of an operations assistant is very wide and encompasses many operational areas. An individual in this position oversees the daily operations of Customer service teams, ensuring that all tasks are performed in the most efficient way.
The sole purpose is to find ways to make the company more productive by providing effective methods in its business operations.
- Following procedures to ensure compliance with all regulations and working practices
- Coaching, motivating and providing guidance to new joiners of the Customer service department
- Able to perform real-time monitoring to improve the quality of service by ensuring that the methods used have the ability to produce and service the customer at an acceptable standard
- Dealing with operational strategy and resource planning
- Managing support services and maximizing their output
- Managing third party relations and ensuring that standard procedures are followed
- Ensuring effective production planning as well as maintaining and managing the use of material, equipment and machinery in relation with cost
- Maintaining quality practices and managing problems
- Overseeing employee relations and managing poor performance
- Ensuring organizational effectiveness by increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of support services through improvements to each function as well as co-ordination and communication between functions
- Performing organizational leadership by contributing to the short-term and the long-term organizational planning and strategy, as a member of the management team
- Participating in training and coaching sessions for Continuous Learning and Development
- University degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resource Management or studies in a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek
- Computer literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Telephone etiquette and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multi-tasking
- Excellent people management skills, open to direction and commitment to get the job done.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and pleasant personality.