CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
For an establish Forex company based in Limassol, we are looking to recruit a Swedish Speaking Retention Agent to join their team. The candidate must have previous experience in a FX Sales role and must be fluent in Swedish and English. An amazing opportunity for someone who likes to reach and exceed sales targets.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regular contact with our existing clients
- Ensure the highest level of Customer Service
- Maintain and update our CRM
- Work with clients to engage in forex opportunities
- Follow up on any client matters
- Relationship management
- Liaise with relevant teams to ensure quality service delivery
- Regularly report to management
- Retain existing clients
- Demonstrated work experience in FX Retention sales within the FX industry
- Fluency in Swedish and English both verbal and written
- Fluency in any other language will be considered an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to hit sales targets
- 21 Days of Annual Leave
- Health Insurance
- Ongoing Development
- Company Outings
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elena Tambouri, at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.