CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is the largest, privately held company in their industry, specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties. Their team consists of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to their position. They are looking for a User Aquisition Coordinator.
- Strategize with the Sales team to develop and test ways to acquire more sales. From the ad to landing page (Join Funnel), as well as sales banners integrated on external affiliate sites
- Collaborate with the Design team, ensuring they meet targets by creating work backed by strategy and direction
- Suggest & monitor monthly promotions that market the brand on the largest real-estate areas available
- Continually research and adopt industry trends for website experimentation and optimization.
- Strategize with the Affiliate team to determine new markets to enter
- Work directly with the Affiliate team to enhance results and budget.
- Sync regularly with internal teams to execute and deliver on new initiatives
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly reports recapping results.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Internet Marketing Landscape and Media Buying
- A minimum of three years of experience in a Sales role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective sales and negotiation skills
- Driven and results-orientated
- Effective reporting and presentation skills
- A good understanding of tracking technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- Ability to work in tight and changing deadlines
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in German language will be considered a plus.