CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
SALES AGENTS ENGLISH SPEAKING [Full-Time]
HCH based in Paphos provide sales services to regulated companies in the Forex/Commodities market. The office is a lively outbound target driven sales environment where our employees are developed to achieve! If you want to be part of a successful team this is an opportunity not to be missed!
We are looking for energetic, motivated sales-oriented individuals who want to maximise their earning potential, with a passion for sales and customer service to join our expanding team.
Successful candidates will participate in a comprehensive training and one-on-one mentoring programme with senior account managers. Start date will be Monday, 4th May 2020.
· First point of contact with clients
· Building & maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
· Pitch and promote company products and services over the phone in an effective manner
· Maximise all sales opportunities
· Client portfolio management
· Maintain and update client information on the in-house CRM System
· Sales or Customer Service experience
· Experience in Forex / Financial services desired
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Good written and spoken English Language
· Characteristics: sales oriented, positive attitude, outgoing personality, good work ethic and willing to go the extra mile to succeed
· Good computer skills Microsoft Office
· Basic Salary €1,500 gross
· Excellent commission Structure on reaching monthly sales targets
· Monday – Friday [9 hour shift] 08:00 - 18:00
· Employee of the month
· Additional Promotional Sales Incentives throughout each month
· Training & Career Development Opportunities
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Note: We can only consider applications from individuals who are legally able to work in Cyprus.
Due to high volume of CVs received, only successful applicants will be contacted.