CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
GRS is working closely with a well-established engineering company and currently recruiting an Installation Technician for both Larnaca and Famagusta areas. The successful candidate should have minimum 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role and be fluent in both Greek and English. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and forward-thinking company. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, maintenance and repair of security systems, according to the project plans and instructions of the installation supervisor
- Provide high level of customer support at all times
- Provide suggestions to the company’s management on possible health and safety risks identified and implements corrective actions decided
- Conduct reports with regards to workload and projects for the management team
- Ensure that Health and Safety standards are followed to all procedures
- Maintain tools and equipment in a good working condition, taking all necessary measures for their protection.
- Report any related working problems to the management and implementing corrective and preventive actions, as per management directions
- Recommend improvements with regards to working methods, productivity and quality of service to the management
- Execute any other responsibilities assigned by Management and/ or which are specified in the company’s documentation
- Degree / diploma or certificate in Electrical Engineer / Electrical Installations / Security Systems
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of team as also individually
- Being efficient under pressure
- 13th salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Elysseos Odesseos, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.