CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Hospitality industry in Paphos. GRS is working with a fast growing and forward-thinking hotel and is currently looking to recruit a Hotel General Manager. The successful candidate must have previous experience with various hotel departments, such as Sales, Marketing, Operations, Accounting, Management and to be fluent in both Greek and English. If you are looking to develop your career and work as a Hotel General Manager in Paphos, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring all hotel departments operations
- Ensuring the highest level of customer support
- Working closely with hotel department managers
- Overseeing each department strategy plans and assisting on their implementation, if needed
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel's annual Budget and reporting to the Board of Directors
- Ensure full compliance to operating controls, SOP’s, policies and service standards
- Create supportive and teamwork environment for all hotel employees
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is held at all times
- Act as ambassador for both the brand and company
- Maintain and strengthen company’s values and guest centric approach
- Degree in Hospitality / Business Administration / Management or in a relevant field
- Previous experience with various hotel departments, such as Sales, Marketing, Operations, Accounting, Management is a must.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with digital marketing tools
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive negotiation skills and essential entrepreneurial abilities
- Professional and pleasant personality
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.