CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
Our client has a long and successful history of operations within the FMCG sector on a local and international level are working alongside GRS to hire a creative and dynamic Brand Manager in Nicosia. If you have previous experience in a similar role and would like to become a part of an exciting team of professionals, then we would like to hear from you!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and implement marketing strategies, programs, and initiatives to support products
- Analyze available information by target market; define gaps and new information sources needed to develop the plans
- Drive product positioning and communication strategies
- Keep strong contacts with key customers
- Comprehensive knowledge of all products, protocols and guidelines
- Manage the achievement of departmental targets and meeting the market share objectives
- Develop an in-depth understanding of local markets, consumers and the business environment in which the brands compete in including category segments, channels and target audience
- Monitor and review effectiveness of project implementation and brand performance, to propose corrective actions
- Regular market visits
- 5+ years of responsible Marketing product/brand management experience
- University Degree in Business, Marketing or any other related field
- Postgraduate studies in Marketing or MBA will be considered as a benefit
- Strong communication and presentation skills, good interpersonal skills
- Passionate, energetic, results driven individual with proven leadership abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English Language
- 13 salaries
- Medical Scheme
- Provident fund
- Company car
- Telephone Allowance
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Zoe Andreou, Zoe@grsrecruitment.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.