CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client, is a Cyprus online sports betting company, licensed by the National Betting Authority.
They strive to be one of leading online sportsbook operators in Cyprus, with a genuine focus on giving their customers the best possible experience.
- Processing Clients deposits, withdrawals, transfers according to company policies and procedures.
- Update the CRM system with relevant information.
- Collaborate with Compliance Team regarding clients with verification procedures.
- Reply to any customer inquiries and resolve issues in a timely and polite manner.
- Escalate more complex issues to the relevant team/department providing all the necessary information.
- Keeping records of customers interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Assist with the daily consolidation reporting and reconciliation reporting and company policies.
- Raise any alerting issue or concern to the team Manager.
- Any other task assigned by the manager and the management team.
Required Skills & Experience
- University or College Degree.
- Background in Bookkeeping, Compliance or KYC
- Fluent in Greek and English both oral and written. Additional languages will be considered and advantage.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar position.
- Experience in the online Betting industry is greatly desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record-keeping.
- Attention in detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), preferably.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary €20,000 – €22,000 Gross based on skills & experience
- Annual bonus
- Working Mon – Thurs 8.00am – 5.00pm & Fridays – 2.00pm (30 mins lunch break)
Please sunmit your CV to
Visit www.jobscyprus.com for further details.