CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Front-End UI/UX Web Developers - Limassol
Reference Number: UID1020
We are looking for passionate and talented Front-End UI/UX Developers to join our constantly growing Marketing Team!
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Working in close cooperation with UI/UX Designers in implementing visual and interactive client-side elements to the company’s existing web applications
- Developing and testing of new fully responsive web pages and user-facing features across various devices
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of new UI/UX designs
- Responsible for the ongoing observation, testing and optimization of existing and new projects
- Closely collaborating with various teams, stakeholders and business owners
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
- Degree / BSc in multimedia and web development, computer science or any other related field
- Prior experience in a similar field with similar role
- Proficient knowledge of HTML / CSS / JS / jQuery / Bootstrap 4 is a must
- Familiar with versioning tools such as GIT
- Experience in JS frameworks / CSS Pre-processors / Angular & TypeScript will be considered an advantage
- Aware of the fundamental principles of design
- Creative thinker, problem solver with an eye for design
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English