CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
On behalf of our client one of the world’s largest financial services companies GRS are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join their rapidly expanding Limassol operation. The successful candidate will speak English to a high fluency with one other European language. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience then this Customer Service Administrator position would be a great career move in joining a well-established brand who invests in their people.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contact clients on money in money out and credit card loss and fraud permeation issues.
- Deal with both internal and external clients.
- Provide first line assistance in making sure the company is compliant according to the Cyprus and EU regulations.
- Resolving product and service related issues promptly and professionally.
- Interacting with other departments.
- Fully fluent in English, with a further European language.
- Great customer service orientation in order to provide awesome customer service and a “wow” experience to the company’s clients by phone, chat and e-mail.
- Able to work with frequent changes and multitask.
- Good understanding of workflows and ability to pick up new tasks with ease.
- Great service orientation with the ability to think outside of the box.
- Proven skills in building rapport and relationships with customers.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Happy to work rotating shifts 08:00-17:00 and 16:00-00:00 (1 week of month).
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Ross Pitman ,email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.