CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
Nicosia, 1086, Cyprus.
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a market-leading and rapidly expanding technology-driven provider of eMoney, Payments and Identity Verification solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit a client-focused Client Relationship Agent to join their team. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 3+ years of relationship management experience, ideally within the banking and/or financial services sector.
- Compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including audit requirements, confidentiality, AML/CTF, information security and data privacy of the Company’s customers and end users.
- Comply with, in particular, procedures covering support and management of customers, including account settings and ongoing customer account support.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with customers as the primary point of contact in the onboarding and integration process.
- Answer customer calls using various communication mediums as an active member of the support team, along with carrying out quality controls check regulatory, whilst being the escalation point for customers.
- Work closely with other internal teams to help deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Produce regular reporting, including analyses of statistical data on query trends, peak times etc. and to record data based on customer pain points.
- Follow up improvements and resale notes and identify up-sale possibilities.
- Identify churn risks and additional revenue opportunities.
- Identify and execute improvements of internal processes and procedures.
- Perform product and feature demos, user training, and public facing webinars.
- Personally, solve Tier 1technical issues and escalate issues to technical support and other internal teams as needed.
- A relevant degree in commerce, business, banking or similar is necessary.
- At least 3+ years as a customer relationship manager with either a commercial or private bank, insurance or boutique financial services firm.
- Native English speaker preferred; other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be tech savvy, any previous experience with technical integrations will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills essential for this role.
- Possess outstanding presentation skills, interpersonal skills and be self-reliant, independent and willing to work and grow with the team.
- Confidence to speak and present product information in front of groups with ease.
- Willingness to travel, up to several days each month.
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility for shifting customer support as part of a rota.
- Exposure to regulated financial services and products is essential, together with management of individual accounts in excess of €10m pa, or a total customer portfolio of €500m.