CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
Our Client, an international payment solutions provider with offices in Nicosia, is working with GRS and is currently seeking to recruit a Client Relationship Agent. The successful candidate will have experience in providing customer support in a Service Desk environment. If you are seeking to evolve your career with a world leading company, then send your CV today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with our customers as the primary point of contact in the onboarding and integration process
- Answer customer calls using various communication mediums as an active member of the support team, along with carrying out regulated quality control checks, whilst being the escalation point for customers.
- Compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including Audit requirements, Confidentiality, AML/CTF, Information Security and Data Privacy of the Company’s customers and end users.
- Work closely with other internal teams to help deliver exceptional customer service experiences
- Produce regular reporting, including analyses of statistical data on query trends, peak times etc. and to record data based on customer pain points.
- Follow up improvements and resale notes and identify up-sale possibilities.
- Identify and execute improvements of internal processes and procedures.
- Perform product and feature demos, user training, and public facing webinars
- Personally, solve Tier 1 technical issues and escalate issues to technical support and other internal teams as needed
- University graduate in Economics, Commerce, Business, Banking or similar is necessary.
- Native English speaker
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role with either a commercial or private Bank, Insurance or boutique Financial Services firm (other than FX/CFD brokerages)
- Exposure to regulated Financial Services and products is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be tech savvy
- Possess outstanding presentation skills, interpersonal skills and be self-reliant, independent and willing to work and grow with the team
- Confidence to speak and present product information in front of groups with ease
- Willingness to travel, up to several days each month
- Flexibility for shifting customer support as part of a rota
- Our Client offers a competitive salary package including private health insurance plan participation, performance bonus and work space perks.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 76 93 69 for further information.