CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos Street
Our Client working with GRS is an international payment solutions provider with offices in Nicosia, is currently seeking to recruit a Customer Support Representative. The successful candidate must be fluent in English and Norwegian, Swedish, or German and flexible to work on a 24/7 shift basis. You will be providing customer support in a Service Desk environment and be part of a dynamic, multicultural, and highly professional team. If you are seeking to evolve your career with a world leading company, then send your CV today.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to client’s enquiries through phone, email, and live chat
- Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff
- Record and maintain customer information in company’s systems
- Daily customer data entry and maintenance
- Compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including audit requirements, confidentiality, AML/CTF, information security and data privacy of the Company’s customers and end users.
- Comply with procedures covering support and management of customers, including account settings and ongoing customer account support.
- Work on a 24/7 shift basis, covering weekdays, weekends, and public holidays (8h per day, 5 days per week)
- Previous customer support experience will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English and Norwegian, Swedish, or German language at a professional business level
- Computer literate
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Attention to details and procedures
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Positive and collaborative team player
- Able to work on a 24/7 shift basis, covering weekdays, weekends and public holidays (8h per day, 5 days per week)
- Our Client offers a competitive salary package including private health insurance plan participation, performance bonus and work space perks.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job reference or call +357 22 76 93 69 for further information.