CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a CySEC regulated FX Broker and they are looking for a Head of Compliance to join their team based at their head office in Limassol.
- Implement an effective legal compliance program.
- Review and Develop company Policies
- Giving advice to the Management Team regarding the updated regulations through detailed reports.
- Creating an effective action plan in response to audit notes and compliance violations purposes.
- Supervising and coordinating all AML, Due diligence and KYC procedures
- Performing inhouse audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify risk.
- Ensuring that all employees are trained on the latest regulations and processes.
- Responding to all compliance enquiries
- Performing regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered
- Prepares applications, notifications and records updates for the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC)
- Being responsible that the firm fulfils their annual obligations and licence conditions
- Acting as the liaison between the Company and external law firms.
- Review Company's marketing & promotional material, providing feedback, guidance, corrections and internal advice.
- Performing internal investigation and evidence-gathering to support legal procedures.
- Provideing detailed situation reports and updates to BOD on all matters being handled.
- Conducting risk assessments, threat exposure assessments in order to issue alerts and advise on course of action.
- Legal academic background
- Fluent in English and Greek both oral and writing.
- Outstanding Legal English writing skills.
- Deep understanding of CySec regulations
- Excellent knowledge of EU and international law.
- Experience in the Forex industry is a must. (A minimum of two years in similar position)
- CySec Advanced Certificate & AML Certificate
Salary based on skills and previous experience plus benefits