CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Dealer to join their team. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar position and possess outstanding communication skills in English.
- Monitor and manage market risk including but not limited to clients' exposure.
- Monitoring Liquidity Providers’ pricing, execution, balances and performing post trade reconciliation.
- Responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to trading across many systems.
- Monitoring client trades including identifying and investigating unusual trading activity.
- Handling client inquiries and providing prompt, accurate and professional responses.
- Supporting other departments and resolving any issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of the brokerage business.
- Generating various reports as required by management including for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Keep up to date with market information, corporate actions and other major announcements.
- Preparing daily market commentary which may include financial and economic updates
- BSc Degree in Finance/Mathematics/Economics/or any near-related subject will be considered as an advantage.
- 2+years’ previous dealing experience within FX.
- Knowledge of MT4/MT5 platforms including Admin/Manager.
- Knowledge in Bridge Setups would be an advantage.
- Understanding of different financial instruments.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in MS Excel.
- SQL knowledge is desirable but not mandatory.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Required to obtain CySEC Certification.
- Availability to work on a 24-hour shift-program.
- Fluent in English language (Verbal & Written).
- Willing to develop professionally in the financial field.