CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Reference Number: UIUXDES1021
We are looking for passionate, creative and self-motivated professionals to join our design team.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
· Translating concepts into user flows, journeys, wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
· Creating user stories, personas, and storyboards
· Applying user-centric methodologies and common practices to design websites, UIs, mobile UIs and online content
· Optimising designs by devising elegant solutions
· Facilitating the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
· Planning and conducting competitor analysis & user research
· Collaborating with project managers, designers, developers and other departments to create engaging content and interfaces
· Bachelor or Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), UI/UX design or equivalent degree
· At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
· Experience in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
· Knowledge of industry tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin and Principle
· Experience with planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing and rapid prototyping Agile Experience
· Strong communication skills with ability to articulate and optimize design based on the value to the user and the business
· Portfolio that demonstrates experience with problem-solving, and technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms (e.g. desktop and mobile, Android and iOS)
· The position is also available for remote work
· Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
· Private health insurance
· Corporate pension fund
· Intellectually stimulating work environment
· Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
· Attractive relocation package. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!