CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a globally recognised provider of tailor-made Residence & Citizenship Planning services, we are seeking to recruit a Relationship Officer to join their expanding team of professionals in Limassol. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 1+ years’ experience within a Sales, Account Management and/or Client Service position and possess excellent relationship management skills.
- Manage key client relationships through regular contact and visits (if applicable).
- Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day-to-day activities necessary for the client application and escalate issues and requests when needed.
- Build and execute a client-centric relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls & application reviews.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction through account planning, proactive client communications and issue remediation.
- Continuously identify and exploit cross-selling opportunities that embed the firm and its offerings with client needs.
- Leverage internal resources to assist the client with meeting the requirements of their application.
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, marketing or other related disciplines would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience in the immigration by investment industry would be advantageous, but not essential.
- 1+ years’ experience in Sales, Account Management and/or Client Services is a must.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and excellent attention to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM.