CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most long-established and respected CySEC Licensed Investment Firms with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Chief Operating Officer to help lead a new product offering they have for clients in the area of Digital Banking. The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience, ideally from an Electronic Money Institution, be technically savvy and possess outstanding leadership skills.
- Develop and enforce sound policies and structures for the growth of the company.
- Set up workflow process for banking operations and provide the support needed for smooth operations.
- Create and monitor a strong workforce by developing competent individuals in the banking operations team.
- Delegate tasks to members of the operations team.
- Monitor daily operations to ensure a free flow process and supervise the execution of daily tasks.
- Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels.
- Collaborate with heads of other units to develop best practices for successful banking operations.
- Create and implement long term business plan to ensure continuity of business operations in the long run.
- Develop a business continuity plan.
- Report to the Management in all matters of importance.
- Review and resolve customer related issues, concerns, requests, problems, and complaints.
- Manage relationships with partners and vendors.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree, preferably in Finance/Banking or other related field.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in the Banking sector/Electronic Money Institution.
- Be highly aware of market trends, new technologies, new FinTech products and business models.
- Well developed customer relations skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Good leadership skills.