CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a leading International Security Solutions Group, we are seeking to recruit a Sales Engineer to join their expanding team of professionals in Nicosia. The successful applicant will have a relevant academic background in Engineering (ideally Electrical and/or Electronic) as well as demonstrable, hands-on sales and project management experience.
- Provides support to plan, prepare and execute technical proposals.
- Models the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity.
- Creates and delivers presentations and demos that clearly communicate the value proposition.
- Manages all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying all related customer documents, consulting with engineers and architects and/or suppliers.
- Identifies customer needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services to proposed solutions.
- Effectively communicates client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment and engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Provides technical information and training to Customers
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prospects and generates new business opportunities which add value to the company.
- Prepares and submits Monthly comprehensive sales Reports.
- Monitors the local market in order to identify the potential threats and opportunities.
- Identifies new solutions based on the need of the market.
- Keeps up to date domain knowledge of the business & industry.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics Engineering and/or Business Administration and/or in other relevant field. MBA is considered an advantage.
- Substantial sales experience and project management experience (2 years minimum).
- Experience in the Security Industry is considered an advantage.
- Previous Systems sales background /experience a strong advantage
- ETEK Membership is considered an advantage.
- Fluent in Greek and English.
- Computer literate.
- Social Media Knowledge.
- IT and Systems’ software knowledge and understanding.
- Multifunctional and Agile.