CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding company operating in the Gaming industry, we are seeking to recruit a Risk & Payments Agent to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will be primarily responsible for monitoring customer accounts to detect fraudulent patterns and will ideally hold relevant previous professional experience in a similar position. 24/7 shift-rotations apply for this position.
- Monitoring customer accounts to detect fraudulent patterns.
- Investigating, reporting and undertaking remedial action on suspicious account transactions to protect business from financial loss.
- Utilization of fraud and payments systems to optimise deposit conversion percentages and keep chargeback ratio within acceptable limit.
- Reviewing and processing all withdrawal requests.
- Contributing and ensuring compliance.
- Resolving customer queries.
- Interacting with other departments as necessary to meet client’s needs.
- Maintaining professionalism at all instances.
- Able to work 24/7 shifts on rotation.
- Previous experience in a similar capacity would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent command of the English language (Written & Spoken).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Eligible to work freely in Cyprus (EU Passport holder or similar).