CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm with offices in Paphos, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Dealer join their team. The successful applicant will ideally hold a relevant academic background in Economics, Finance, Business or related field. Any previous, relevant professional experience will be considered an advantage, but full training will be provided and junior-level applicants are therefore encouraged to apply. Rotational shift-patterns apply for this position.
- Maintain and monitor the transactions of the company.
- Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends in financial markets.
- Assessing and ongoing monitoring of the Company’s exposure risk.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Provide a first-class service, as the first point of contact for Client trade queries, resolving them in a timely manner, escalating issues to other departments within the organization as appropriate.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as those will be defined by the Head of the Department.
- BSc Degree in Finance/Mathematics/Economics/Statistics or other related fields.
- Good Mathematical and Analytical skills.
- Fluent in English language (Verbal & Written).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- A self-starter with the aptitude to quickly learn new products and services.
- A willingness to work shift patterns (Night Shifts Included) and weekends.