CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
CFA is a fast-growing firm of accountants which offers a spectrum of services such as auditing and assurance, taxation, accounting and business consulting around the globe and seeking to recruit an experienced Accountant/Bookkeeper to join our team in Larnaca.
- Preparation of bookkeeping/accounting records of both international and local clients
- Preparation of monthly payroll forms for submission to the Social Insurance
- Preparation and Submission of VAT, VIES returns.
- Preparation of payment instructions
- Coordination with the Company’s Auditors
- Managing company ledgers
- Perform any other accounting related tasks as requested
- Minimum 3+ years relevant working experience
- Educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance considered an advantage, but not essential
- Holder of any relevant accounting qualification (LCCI, CAT etc...) considered an advantage
- School Leaving Certificate
- Very good knowledge of the English and Greek language (i.e. IGCSE, GCE O’ Level, IELTS, etc)
- Knowledge of E-soft will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literate (i.e. MS Office, ECDL, etc)
- Be able to work perfectly on Accounting software
- Commercial focus to understand clients’ issues
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
A competitive package is offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV by referring to the subject the position you apply for, along with any covering letter to email@example.com or at the following link http://www.cfa-auditors.com/careers/.
Before applying for the current vacancy and providing us with your personal data, please click here to read our Privacy Notice for job applicants.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.