CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in the heart of Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Chief Dealer to join their team. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Dealer and must be a holder of the CySEC Advanced Certification. Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- Define hedging strategies.
- Manage liquidity and technology providers.
- Monitor company’s exposure and take decisions accordingly.
- Generate reporting.
- Responsible to interact with admins and troubleshoot any issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of the client and broker business.
- Manage company’s Trading system including cTrader, MT4 and OneZero.
- Responsible for all trading activities, integrations and further trading technologies development.
- Responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems.
- Apply company’s Best Execution Policy.
- To lead and manage the Dealing department.
- Ensure proper execution of trades.
- Analyze clients’ trading patterns and detect any abusing trading strategies.
- Ensure compliant departmental procedures and practices in accordance with market regulations.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business or related field.
- A minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Dealing is a must.
- Holder of CySEC Advanced Certificate is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Proven knowledge of cTrader or MT4, is a must.
- Excellent numerical ability.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis.
- Candidates must understand the FX markets and have a genuine inclination towards financial trading.