CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of a client, a well-established global leader in the forex industry we are looking to recruit a Video & Motion Graphics Designer for their offices based in Limassol.
- Understanding project requirements and specifications
- Conceptualising, creating storyboards, designing/illustrating and developing motion graphics and animations for advertising, educational and platform videos for web, mobile, and other digital platforms
- Producing daily news videos and podcasts
- Working with voice-overs and sound effects to enhance video productions
- Editing video footage and motion graphics compositing
- Degree in Motions Graphics, Motion Design, Media Communications, Animation, or any other relevant field
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Portfolio of completed motion graphics projects (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration)
- Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite: primarily After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of the following audio tools: Adobe Audition and Audacity
- Strong aesthetics and motion design skills
- Strong technology and social media acumen
- Strong video editing, motion graphics and sound skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
- Good time management and communication skills
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance-based related reward
- Private health insurance & Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
· Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Applicants should submit their CV to email@example.com quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.