CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
REAL ESTATE SALES CONSULTANT
To study company’s real estate projects
Plan and carry out direct sales activities to customers and agents.
Respond to and follow up sales enquiries, from customers and/or agents
Keep agents and customers updated with the Company’s projects.
Participate actively in company Marketing initiatives like Real Estate exhibitions and Mall booth display.
Participate in other businesses/locations sales events.
To generate timely sales reports (daily, weekly and monthly)
Participate in Company’s Social Media Activities
Any other tasks and duties related to the position, as set by The Management
- At least 4 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of the local property market
- excellent computer skills, MS Office, internet & outlook express
- Pleasant personality and team player
- strong sales, negotiations and communication skills
- excellent knowledge of Greek and English language - other languages shall be considered an advantage
- Full drivers license