CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
On behalf of a client, a well-established global leader in the forex industry we are looking to recruit a Content Writer for their offices based in Limassol.
- Writing for a wide range of company channels including digital/web, emails, newsletters, print, video, reports, social media, etc.
- Working closely with the in-house design and media teams to produce content for various creatives following specific guidelines
- Identifying and suggesting new avenues for content production that will help develop brand visibility
- Having a thorough understanding of keyword research and the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Implementing SEO best practices in relation to content creation and website maintenance
- Developing a thorough understanding of and be able to work within the boundaries of industry regulations, while still producing creative, original content
- Producing of PR material (e.g. press releases)
- Degree in marketing, new media, journalism or another related field
- Two years’ experience in similar role. Previous financial industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Proven work experience as Content Writer and relevant portfolio is a must (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration)
- Experience in delivering high-quality content across multiple digital channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Experience in writing SEO friendly content
- High attention to detail
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance & Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Applicants should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.