CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
7B Francis Court
Join the team! As a leading provider in Cyprus real estate market, Asplenium enterprises is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and develop their real estate ownership as homeowners or investors since 2007. We believe that our people are the key to the company’s continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. Being a dedicated team with direct contact with the director of the company, decisions can be made in a bureaucracy free and quick manner.
- Supports the sales department and external partners in administrative areas such as contract facilitation, order processing, sales quotes, sales information management and related post sales activites.
- Performs background research on customers in the due diligence of a transaction, prospects, and tasks for ensuring completion of the transaction.
- Answers questions about the organization's products and/or services. May assist in customer service functions.
- Assist the Director of the business with various tasks of an administrative nature for the development of the company.
- Assists in tradeshow preparation and coordination. Potentially attending such fairs after obtaining necessary qualifications.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Must have good interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Proficient/advanced technical capabilities including Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
Typical Education / Language requirements
- High school diploma; some college preferred
- Fluent in English (Written and spoken) and good Russian (written and spoken) understanding.
Typical Range of Experience
- 1-2 years in Real Estate or graduates who wish to learn.