CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Asset Management company with diverse business interests, we are seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their team based in Limassol. The successful will be fluent in both Greek and English and possess 3+ years of experience as a Corporate Administrator.
- Maintaining Company registers.
- Registrations of pledge/charge agreements with the Register of Members/Charges of the company and further registration with the Registrar of Companies.
- Drafting/completing HE28 and HE24 forms with the Registrar of Companies.
- Increase/allotment/transfer/conversion of share capital of a Company and drafting related special resolutions, Affidavits and Returns for filing same with the Registrar of Companies.
- Incorporation of Cyprus & Foreign companies.
- Drafting minutes, resolutions, notices, Powers of Attorneys, Incumbency Certificates, comments on drafted documents.
- Liaise with banks and service providers on KYC/compliance/onboarding documentation.
- Assistance in bank account openings and annual reviews formalities.
- Organize and monitor corporate files for compliance purposes for all the entities in the group.
- Responding to all key stakeholders (shareholders, investors/clients, regulators) to regulatory/KYC/AML requests.
- Assist the Legal and Compliance Manager, as requested.
- Ad-hoc projects for to the efficient functioning of the Legal and Compliance and Accounting departments.
- Educated to degree level in Law or related field.
- 3+ years of previous experience with a similar role is essential for this position.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English (Written & Spoken).
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and use critical judgment.
- Computer literacy – MS Office.
- Interested in working as part of a dedicated team.